Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cartoon Fetish



I like me some cartoons. Really though, I am pretty well-versed in the genre so I decided to make a list of some of my favourite characters. To make it easy for the newbies I divided them up by show.


Looney Tunes:
Foghorn Leghorn
Henery Hawk (The Little Chicken Hawk)
Barnyard Dog
Sam Sheepdog
Mac & Tosh (Goofy Gophers)
Sylvester Jr.
Hippety Hopper
Daffy Duck ( as Duck Dodgers and Dip-Along-Daffy)
Penelope (The object of Peppe Le Pew's affection)

The Simpsons:
Charles Montgomery Burns
"Sideshow" Bob Underdunk Terwilliger
Cecil Terwilliger
Lenny Leonard
Carl Carlson

Family Guy:
Stewart Gilligan Griffin
Greased-up Deaf Guy

Pinky and the Brain:
The Brain

Spy Groove:
Agent 1
Agent 2
Champagne Du Jour

Daria:
Trent Lane
Tom Sloane
The band members of Mystik Spiral for their song "Freakin' Friends"
Mr. DeMartino

Toy Story:
Hamm the Piggy bank

2 Stupid Dogs:
Little Dog

I Am Weasle:
I.M. Weasle
Red Guy

Dexter's Laboratory:
Dee Dee

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I had no idea you were so into this stuff. Basically, I know Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird and Stewie Griffin. Oh yeah, and that martian guy from Bugs bunny. The one that used to wear that Roman helmet thing that looked like the head of a broom.

Angry Gnome said...

His name was Marvin the Martian.

Unknown said...

Might want to check a few of the links. Spy Groove links are all in one and only go to Champagne. Dexter only goes to wikipedia's Dexter listing, is that right?

Angry Gnome said...

The links have been fixed. You know, this was a good post and I must say that with all the research it killed about 2 hours of time!

Angry Gnome said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angry Gnome said...

Penelope is my personal fave. Those cartoons with her and Peppe were awesome.