Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Why I got me a edumacation...

Today I have to replace MJ at reception (she is sick...Again!) Oh well, it reflects badly on her so what do I care, right? Admittedly, I care a smidgen because whenever she calls in sick it means that I have to replace her and fall behind where my own duties are concerned. Well, whatever. These things happen.
Anyhoo, after a crappy start to the week (dreaded doctor's appointment) and apartment hunting things look as though I can finally have a little time for rest and relaxation. Yes, despite having to work a little later than usual this evening I am going to meet my friends for a trip to the museum to the Catherine the Great Hermitage Exhibition. Woo-hoo indeed. I think it should be interesting and the best part is I then get to go out for dinner afterwards at Souvenirs Bangkok. Mmm.

No comments: