Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Me, nomad - You, suck

Ahem.
I know I haven't posted as much as I have in the past but I've just been too busy with various things happening in my life. The time I do spend on the internet I spend looking for apartments and believe you me, I think I have had my fill of browsing those sites for a long time.

Anyhoo, the 411 is that I found a cool place and it was big and nice but then it sort of all fell apart with the girl who was going to sublease it to me and now I am looking (again!) for another place. Tonight I have a meeting with a fellow who is showing me a place downtown. It's only like five blocks to work so that's kinda cool. I think it's going to be a lot smaller than the apartment that "fell" apart because he described it as "cosy". Oh well, I didn't need that extra room anyway, right? Actually, I am also looking at a place close to my friend Neffi's place tomorrow. (Like a block away!) It's a 4 1/2 and a little cheaper than the downtown one so I guess we'll see how everything goes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't have a chance to check out that place yet. 1) Still don't have the address and 2) Just didn't have the time. I'll do it when I'm back next week.