Thursday, March 23, 2006

Halifax Bound?

Most of my friends know that I am interviewing for a job in Halifax therefore that pretty much means ALL the readers of this blog know I might be moving there but I just wanted to tell those who might not be in the know. I would be starting there in a couple of months and yes, it's a little scary but that's no reason not to take a chance, right? Right? The way I look at the situation is, "Well, I was moving anyway."
It's something new and challenging so I am psyched at the prospect of the responsibility.
Plus, I've got plans for people when I am there. You know who you are.

I find myself basically in a win-win situation because if I don't get it then I still get to work where I am currently and this place is great.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What people? I need details, woman.

Angry Gnome said...

Heh heh heh.