Saturday, January 21, 2006

Snow: God's Idea of Tidying Up?

In the past I have tried not to complain too much about snow because it's pretty, makes MTL look clean and also gives me the traction I need to walk the treacherous side-streets. I don't know what it is but when there is a substantial snowfall I just get a warm and cuddly feeling and I suppose it reminds me of my childhood in Noyan where snow always meant snowball fights, ice skating on the lake in front of the house and warm beverages next to the fire.

Quite idyllic, actually.

P.S. I know some of you may be wondering when Guy Candy will resurface in 2006 and I wanted to let you know that there are plans to revive the weekly tradition but I am currently still researching the candidates. It's a tireless search but oh what I won't do for my dedicated Gnomers :P
What do you think of carpenters? There seems to be quite a large pool of Guy Candy worthy men in the profession. Keep your eyes open for updates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Capenters? What are capenters? Perhaps you mean 'caRpenters'? Darling, I don't care what they are as long as they are Guy Candy.

Angry Gnome said...

Heh. Maybe I was drunk when I wrote that but it was 8 in the morning so , yeah, maybe I was drunk when I wrote that.
Tee-hee-hee