Monday, January 23, 2006

New setting

Hi y'all, greetings from Nicholl Paskell-Mede. I am here for a week trial and then if they want me I suppose I will start full-time in early March. So far, so good. It's a pretty laid-back environment here, despite the fact that it's a law firm but I think it depends on what kind of law they specialize in and in NPM's case, it's the exciting world of insurance law. Oooh indeed.
I am now at reception alone and I don't feel freaked out at all, it's really just another console and honestly, after SS, nothing can be that bad. Anyhoo, the phones aren't ringing so it's been relatively slow but at least I have the internet, which I am pretty psyched about because now I can write to you all often. And with feeling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is good news indeed. I look forward to plenty more updates! Good luck!