Thursday, December 29, 2005

Link-a-licious!

Ok, so I know my links area is getting a little bit busy but really, what am I supposed to do? There are a lot of sites out there I think you should visit. Anyhoo, I have added a couple of new friendly gnomers whose sites are of interest. The Muddler is, what I believe the kids these days call a technophile or digirati. He seems to know what he's talking about even if some of the time I, sadly, do not. Happily, sprinkled throughout the computer geek (No dis Muddler, I hold computer geeks in the highest esteem.) lingo are blogs about music and miscellaneous things.
I've also added George the Dog's blog. George lives with my longtime friend Lola and her boyfriend Jim in San Francisco. It's new and I don't really know much about it but Lola and I have known each other for over 15 years and she's never led me down a wrong path. Except that one time when we killed that drifter...
Finally, if you're in the mood for love or want to look for love in all the wrong places go and check out Lemontonic: The Revolution in Online Dating. The site is easy to use and pleasant to look at.

Oh yeah, and I've added The Onion because it's always made me laugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And yet no link to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe ...