Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wimpering into a theatre near you

People, I am a little concerned over the lack of publicity surrounding the opening of the new Harry Potter movie. So far the only trailers I have seen have been on the internet and it troubles me over the lack of interest from the public and the movie studio distributing it. I just had a mini panic attack because I thought that perhaps I had mixed up the release date but then I remembered Stef had already bought our tickets so I am right about November 18th. Dudes, what's the problem with publicizing the movie? I have a feeling it's going to be a bitchin' movie but the apathy currently surrounding it disturbs me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd worry too, except for the fact that I don't watch enough network tv to be worried about it. For me, the fewer people in the cinema the better.