Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ick Factor Eight and Rising

Yeah, I come from the old-school tradition of not wanting to know too much about my co-workers (except Muffin) but my new boss doesn't seem to adhere to the same ideas. Case in point, yesterday my boss, who shall remain nameless, decides to share with all of us the fact that he and his girlfriend were thisclose to opening a sex shop. In addition to that, he seems pretty well versed in the whole "toy" business, which is pretty disturbung if you knew him. (Hell, you don't have to even know him, he's a white fortyish guy with a twenty year old girlfriend) But I digress, so he tells us he had everything lined up and at the last minute something fell through and he couldn't open the shop but now he and his girlfriend want to get into the "Sex Toy" parties a la Tupperware parties. I swear to God, Everett and I think they may have an "open relationship" and be swingers, he honestly gives off that vibe. Now everytime he talks to me my mind reverts to his stories and I get weirded out. Today he started to tell a story to Mel and I and I put up my heand and commanded "Stop right there" and thankfully he did.

3 comments:

jm said...

sorry for my question but...
what is your job exactly?
:)

Angry Gnome said...

I'm not in the sex industry, if that's what your asking. No, I work in a customer service center in an accounting firm.

Unknown said...

Oh good God - how am I supposed to look at this guy now. Shudder ...