Sunday, October 30, 2005

Purple Rain... The Horror... The Horror

Who needs Michael Myers with a butcher's knife when all you really need for a screamfest is Prince with a script? A little while ago my friend Nefertitia posted a blog about Purple Rain and I laughed and posted a comment but couldn't really write anything profound or worthwhile as I had never seen the movie because of my parents censorship in my younger days. However, a couple of weeks ago on the MuchMoreMusic network they decided to air the movie so I checked it out and let me tell you I have made some bad choices in my life but this one will zoom right to the top of them. It wasn't even so bad it was funny or anything, it was so bad it was, you know, bad. I have seen horror movies and then moved on but this movie with haunt the rest of my days. Eeek, Prince in spandex and high heel boots, Prince making out with that Appolonia chick, Prince slapping her for no good reason... The list goes on and on.
Honestly, Halloween's just around the corner and if you're looking for something to chill you to the bone with fright then this is the movie for you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, but what about the music???

Angry Gnome said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.