Sunday, September 11, 2005

More buck for your dollar

In my neverending quest to entertain and inform you soul-suckers I have compiled a new list. This comprises of people who are on my blacklist:

-The secretary at work who thinks she's all that and a bag of peanuts.

-The cashiers at the IGA or Provigo on Cavendish.

-That lady who hogged the pole on the 420.

-That creepy biker dude who hit on a girl at work all summer even though we told him she was 16.

-The same creepy biker dude that I just found out has been dating an old friend for the past three months. (Yes, that's including the summer). Classy.

-That old friend that I thought had higher standards. Really though, what is she thinking?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy, I sure hope I'm not that Secretary ...

Angry Gnome said...

No, is not you.

Or maybe it is. Mwahahahaha!