Sunday, September 04, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

Ok, I'll admit it, I really like the movie Center Stage.
Stop laughing.
I can't help it, it's just one of those movies that make me feel better when I am home on a dateless Saturday night. I don't know what it is, it's not like I can really relate to the story as I've never dreamed of being a ballerina or anything but when I watch it I think to myself, "Hey, if the so-called plucky blonde ballerina can make it, so can I!" I know - it's weird but when I'm weary and when I'm feeling down it's like my bridge over troubled water.
***SINGLETONS UNITE!***
Share your guilty (and hopefully embarassing) pleasure so I don't feel like too much of a loser.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, this will surely make everyone laugh - but my guilty pleasure is the movie Dirty Dancing. And I don't even like Patrick Swayze.

Angry Gnome said...

Poop - I liked Sleepless in Seattle, it's a good cry movie. Steffo, I love that you're a dork.