Saturday, September 10, 2005

AG's Fall TV Preview Spectactraganza!

It's that time of year again! Woo hoo! After a summer spent trying to get a life I am officially off the hook now that reruns are over. Anyhoo, here are some shows and their premiere dates and times that might be of interest:

(Unfortunately some of my favourites like Carnivale and Deadwood come on when they damn well please so I still have to wait on them.)

September 11th
-The Simpsons (Fox, 8pm)

September 13th
-Bones (Fox, 9pm)
David Boreanaz from Angel returns to the small screen. Yay!
-Gilmore Girls (WB, 8pm)
Yes, I'm that lame.

September 14th
-Head Cases (Fox, 9pm)
Adam Goldberg plays a lawyer who has rage issues and can't stop hitting people. I can relate.

September 19th
-Kitchen Confidential (Fox, 8:30pm)
Based loosely on the life of chef Anthony Bourdain, it also has Nicholas Brendon from the beloved Buffy.

September 20th
-My Name's Earl (NBC, 9pm)
I can't resist Jason Lee. The reviews are calling it "quirky". Now, you know I can't resist quirky.

September 21st
-Lost (ABC, 9pm)
To update for those who didn't see the last few eps, they're still on the the island. Glad I could help!

September 25th
-Desperate Housewives (ABC, 9pm)
My parents love this show. I can't warm up to it because, you know, my parents love this show.

September 28th
-Veronica Mars (UPN, 9pm)
Season Premiere!

No comments: