Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Art of Luck...

... I have none. This is odd because I used to have some and it seems to me that over the years it has run out. The sun no longer shines on me and I came to the conclusion that I must be somehow making the Gods angry. How does a person rectify this? Do I seek new Buddha bellies to rub? Is my karma missaligned? Where did I go wrong?
And then the epiphany came to me while reading my horoscope: Perhaps there is no such thing as luck and the life a person leads is a direct manifestation of the choices he or she makes?
Am I my very own lucky object?
Should I rub my own belly?
Some people don't believe in the mumbo-jumbo world of luck but despite my own mental stability I think I will stick with it because bad luck can't go one forever, right? Right?!?!?

Damn you to hell luck.

No comments: