Friday, March 31, 2006

Supernatural


Ok, ok, ok. I admit it, I have been known to catch the occasional Gilmore Girl episode (Although, lately I think it's just wasting good airtime.)
Anyhoo, I'm sorry for the GG thing but I've never tried to hide that I was lame so deal with it... Take solace in the fact that I hate myself for watching WB shows.
Internal loathing aside, I have to tell you, I like Supernatural. It airs on Thursdays at nine and most of the time scares the crap out of me. It's not like I am a Scaredy Cat or anything but hey, it's dark outside at nine and I live with Kiwi and Whitey and they're no help whatsoever should a scary murderous ghost come and get me so I sometimes watch large chunks of the show on "mute". Or I hide behind a pillow. Or I pick Kiwi up and hold her out just so so that she can block 85% of the screen. It's probably an odd sight to people passing by the window... Heck, it seems odd just typing the words.

Check the show out. It's amusing.

1 comment:

Angry Gnome said...

It's both.