Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another Question for the Muddler

Mudd, can you help me get rid of a virus on a computer? I don't have it right now (it's in FLA with the 'rents, who decided to give up on it and buy a Toshiba.)
Anyhoo, I believe it's kind of like the one you got from pre-used IBM a few months ago. I'm not going to lie to you, it's got some issues but with your techno brilliance I thought maybe you could help. Maybe then I could upgrade from a really old laptop to just an old laptop.

I could pay you... Poorly.

P.S. If you could fix the glitch I would admire your techno-geekiness forever. And with gusto.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Be wary of this offer, AG. I'm not entirely sure the muddler knows how to change the oil ;)

Angry Gnome said...

No, silly pants... You so crazy.
My 'rents are coming back in a couple of week.

Angry Gnome said...

Um.
"weeks".