Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Seriously though, has anyone seen it?

Yes, after a long time on and off the online dating scene I am thinking that I am going write in big bold letters "HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SELF-RESPECT?"
I just don't know, I don't feel like making a "connection" right now and although it would be nice to hang with some dude on Saturday nights I am feeling my old reclusive tendencies sneeking up on me. I just want to sleep and hide, man.

Edited because I found a more apt headline. Apt, indeed.

4 comments:

Blogger_Naut said...

Lyndylicious, you are quite the awesome gal. If I were a dude, I'd totally dig your womanly ways. You are a groovy soul like no other. Whether you do the online thing or not.

Unknown said...

You up for pizza on Saturday night? Looks like its you and me again!

Angry Gnome said...

Blogger_naut, sniff-sniff, thanks. Steffo, I don't know as I might have to have an open house on Sunday but I will get back to you tomorrow. However, we can go out for a movie on Friday night if you like.

Unknown said...

I've got a date, so if you want to check out what's playing at the AMC around 9pm, we're on!