Monday, January 16, 2006

Thanks from the AG: Straight from the heart.

God, I hate Bryan Adams.

A n y h o o, I just wanted to take a moment to thank the kind Gnomers who came out for by birthday on Saturday night and for all who couldn't come or "forgot", y'all can chew on some glass.

Here are some thoughts on the evening:

-Steffo you were in fine form and I'm sorry he didn't call, we'll work on it and if it comes to it, I know people who know people, if you know what I mean.

-Scott you were all up in my grill but at least you got me Zoolander. Ahem. Gee, I wonder how it ends?

-The lovely Miss C, it was nice to see you again although I wasn't too psyched to learn I was going to die at seventy.

-Mr. Muddler, I was honoured that you came to my little get-together and if we haven't emotionally scarred you too much there's an open invitation to all of our sporiadic get-togethers, I think you're "good people". Not at all like your naughty sister.

Seriously though, thanks for all the birthday wishes - maybe twenty-nine won't be so bad afterall!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chicken Licken - it was a good night! I had some good laughs enjoyed with good company. Rock on, woman!

Blogger_Naut said...

'Twas indeed a pleasure to share the evening with y'all. I truly appreciate the invite. I am a little disappointed I didn't get high-fived ONCE! But I thoroughly enjoyed the evening all the same.
BTW, after ET's query on whether I have a blog or not, I fished for some old material to throw in there so if you have hours to waste... I however do not promise I is anywhere near as funny as the lovely Miss Gnomer. :P