Thursday, January 05, 2006

Lies and Deception

Yeah, I was asked by my manager last night to do some overtime and as I am a dunce par excellence I agreed to it. This is the scenario, I woke up at came into work for 9am and then I worked it and did my thang. After work I went to my first class that lasted from 6-8:25 and then I walked back from the Hall building to start the job. When I agreed to the job I thought it was just straight on copying but as I browsed through the boxes I realized there were countless envelopes which were filled with reciepts. Apparently, there were people being audited and now I was copying their expenses for the last fifteen years. Ugh. Needless to say, a job that I was told would take me three hours maximum took me NINE hours. I was so tired and angry when I left at 3am this morning I felt like slapping the next person I saw but alas, it was not meant to be as the first person was a large security guard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you need a New Year's Resolution. It would go like this: Just Say No.