Thursday, December 29, 2005

Time Machine

Ok, take a journey with me back through time to the magical decade of the 80s when a odd little lady named Cyndi ruled the airwaves. I admit it, I like Cyndi Lauper.(I was never much interested in being cool). I remember when I was a girl who just wanted to have fun, drive all through the night and see people's true colours before Phil Collins came and cheesed it out. I mean, seriously people, she was on the Goonies soundtrack, the Goonies. Anyway, to make a point of some kind, I bought her CD called The Twelve Deadly Cyns... and then Some and I am enjoying it. Although I was pretty young back in the 80s I do remember the songs and where I was at thatt time in my life. Good clean fun. Remember when times were fun? Remember when they were clean? Now? Not so much.

No comments: