Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sleeper Cell

After a nice relaxing weekend I have come back to you to recommend a new show that I saw on TMN tonight. It seems to have been on for a little while before it came to my attention but now that it has I felt compelled to share it with you. Brought to us from the people at Showtime (which means you can't see the damned official site!) it follows Darwin Al-Sayeed an American-Muslim who is undercover and has infiltrated an extremist sleeper cell in LA. Compelling and well-acted, it definately is worth the time to check it out. I believe the new episodes are shown on Sundays at 10pm and is rerun on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

P.S. Eric, the show isn't a "Terminally"-Canadian production. It looks and feels like a movie. No financial shortcuts to be seen.

No comments: