Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Reclusive Exclusive


Eh, what's up doc?
After a slight absence from the blogging world I have returned refreshed and ready to share with the world my thoughts, stupid things that interest me, and guy candy. Speaking of which, I will post GC tomorrow and I think it's good but you know, you can't make everyone happy so anyone who disagrees with my choices please be nice because I am, afterall, a gentle soul. (Stop snickering). If you can't be nice then you can, you know, go to hell.

Anyhoo, has anyone else been having trouble posting because I have. Admittedly, I haven't been willing to write a lot in the past couple of weeks but when I have made the effort to sign into the site I have been met with resistance at every turn! Sheesh, it's like there's a conspiracy out there of people who don't want the Gnomish word heard. I blame the people and Muffin.

I'm posting a picture of a cat because I like cats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No problems posting, as you may have noticed by the amount of posts in the last weeks. Heh.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, and I will be glad to have GC back. It has been a few long weeks without that to cheer me up.

PS - good to have you back, LB.