Monday, October 10, 2005

Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!



Yes dear friends, it's that time of year again when Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a nice day off and enjoyed a scrumptious turkey dinner as I did. I have to say, I think Thanksgiving is the biggest holiday in the Fitzpatrick calendar, it's really the only time we all get together all year. As per usual my mother hosted the annual event and our table was once again set for 30+ people, excluding children. It's not that we're not child-friendly, because we are, but they're all still under ten and enjoy playing and watching Harry Potter DVDs. (Provided by yours truly!) I have noticed that as they get older it's a lot less stress around dinner time because they pretty much entertain themselves now and don't need constant supervision.
I'd like to take this opportunity to share with you all that I am thankful for this year:
-Family
-Friends
-The person who invented gravy
-The ability to type
-The friendly gnomers who read my little blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My little chicken licken - happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah - me love gravy too