Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Toosday

Man, do you ever get into work and decide that you weren't going to work? I mean, literally, do nothing constructive for the entire day? This is what I have decided to do and I am only going to surf the web, update my blog, and pass the work onto those who can't refuse to work. It's a tough stance to take but I am going to have to stick to my guns. Who says I have no drive and willpower?

Anyhoo, did anyone happen to catch "Kitchen Confidential" last night on Fox? I liked it as it brought the funny AND it brought the pretty. Helllo Bradley Cooper. If anyone saw it and wants to discuss they can leave a comment. A word verified comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually did start to watch Kitchen Confidential last night. Having loved the book (down and dirty inside the kitchens of NYC)and Mr. Bourdain's crass and arrogant personality on the Food Network show (can't remember what it was called) - this show is "loosely" based on his book. Yawn.