Sunday, September 18, 2005

Isn't Sunday supposed to be a day of rest?

Apparently not as I am currently at work on Sunday afteroon at 14:03 waiting for someone to bring me documents to copy in colour. I have been here since about noon and have had nothing to do so I am getting a little bored in here all alone. On the upside I have been listening to Dain Bramage and rockin' out. Or something to that effect. Anyhoo, right now Audioslave is playing and that's nice. Sometimes you just gotta let go and bang your head, you know what I mean? Maybe you don't and I am just talking jibberish, it's highly likely. All I know is that I am tired after spending Saturday in the country with my family for my dear old dad's sixtieth birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERBIE!!! It was raining most of the day so we stayed inside watched Harry Pottah 3 and played a game which I cannot remember the name of right now but once I do rest assured that I will share it with you all. I won nine dollars as there was gambling involved and I generally don't condone taking money from children but it is on occasion required to cement your place in the family heirarchy. IN YOUR FACE SMARTASS KIDS!!!

Hmm, James Taylor's Handy Man is now playing on Dain Bramage so not rockin' out anymore. Or am I? No, definately not.

Do you ever feel like you are sleeping with your eyes wide open? I feel like that now as I am typing words and **somewhat** coherent sentences but I am on auto-pilot. I just wanna sleep, man. Why does Michael know my home number? Oh yeah, that's right, he got it from my mom. Damn her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your brother not nice, making my little angrygnome work on Sunday. Why don't he get some peon to do that kind of work?

Angry Gnome said...

Why doesn't he indeed?
Well, at least I made 12 (!!!) hours of OT on Sunday.