Friday, September 02, 2005

Absolutely Fabulous




I can't sleep so I've decided to compile a list of what I deem the definitive Chick Lit Book List. Feel free to add if I forgot some. Here are my faves in no particular order:

1. Bridget Jones's Diary - Helen Fielding
2. Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin
3. Can You Keep a Secret - Sophie Kinsella
4. Shopaholic Ties the Knot - Sophie Kinsella
5. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan - Sophie Kinsella
6. Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella
7. The Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella
8. Jemima J. - Jane Green
9. Spellbound - Jane Green
10.Otherwise Engaged - Suzanne Finnamore
11.The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing - Melissa Banks
12.Little White Lies - Gemma Townley
13.Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - Helen Fielding
14.Babyville - Jane Green
15.Mr. Maybe - Jane Green
16.The Other Woman - Jane Green
17.Simply Divine - Wendy Holden

No comments: