Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Harry Pottah


Hey'all.
As many of you will no doubt know, this past weekend saw the arrival HP's seventh book. There was a lot of hype about this book and it seems to me that as Harry gets older, so does his fan base. I mean, I read the book in its entirety on Saturday and found it a jolly good read but had my doubts about whether or not its supposed target audience would enjoy it. HP has always kind of been dark but it the last couple of books it seems to really have an edge about them and although I know a lot of kids might like it, I firmly believe that JKR has realized that there are also a lot of adult readers and decided to cater to them as well.
Anyhoo, it's a good book and if you get the chance I highly recommend taking a weekend afternoon and sitting in a cozy chair to escape into Harry's world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't this just the 6th book? The 7th will be the final one, right?

Angry Gnome said...

Shut up.

Unknown said...

Guess that means I'm right!