Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Burn in hell Ubifone, burn in hell.

Yo homeys.
It's been, like, a month since I last posted and for that I am truly sorry but you know how life and work gets in the way of blogging. Oh well.
Anyhoo, you may have noticed from the title of this blog that I am no fan of the Ubifone folks. Why, you ask yourselves? Well, Mike has a contract with them that we maill out their phone cards and pins and I am the one currently taking on the task. It's no easy feat, let me tell you, as there re over 20,000 (!!!) mailings to go out. Sweet Jeebus, I think I loathe Ubifone.
P.S. I think that, at the most, I have gotten through about 5,000 or less and there are more good times to come for me. I so hate my life and envelopes right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Quite a vacation day ...

Angry Gnome said...

I know. At least I get extra money, you know what I mean?